Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by
single_cmsi single_cmsi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 1, 2026 at 3:14 am #291071
single_cmsi single_cmsiParticipant::OK — been using this thing for something like six months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, generally bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, for context.
The reason I started using it was genuinely pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an each way payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the part I open most — you put in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — trebles returns, a lucky 15, yankees, which is where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/implied-probability]how to calculate implied probability with decimal odds[/url] — free, no signup.
What actually made a difference was the more serious extras. They’ve got an probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. Its design looks a bit basic — not much frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it works though the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. And no app, just the site — slight shame but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you even now adds it up in their head, try it — saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.