Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by
single_ossi single_ossi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 1, 2026 at 2:43 am #291047
single_ossi single_ossiParticipant::So — have been messing about with this thing for maybe six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. Am UK based, generally stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, for context.
The reason I started using it was actually pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an e/w payout actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I used to just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you put in the price and your stake and it spits out the return straight away, either odds format. There’s also the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, which is where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/implied-probability]implied odds calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that genuinely shifted things for me is the more serious extras. They’ve got an implied probability converter which shows you what margin’s baked in, and a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too when I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. Its interface is very functional, let’s say — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine although the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. And no app, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.
So yeah. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, works. Anyone who still does the maths on paper, give it a go — saves me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.