Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by
single_mxsi single_mxsi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 1, 2026 at 2:37 am #291039
single_mxsi single_mxsiParticipant::OK — have been messing about with this thing for about a few months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me last week. I’m UK based, mostly do football and horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could work out what an each way return would be when the place terms changed. I’d just guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — you drop in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return straight away, either odds format. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/kelly-criterion]fractional kelly calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What genuinely shifted things for me was the more serious extras. They’ve got an probability converter which shows you the overround, and a kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit if I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. The layout feels very functional, let’s say — not much flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s fine though the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no proper app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
So yeah. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does what it says. If anyone honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.