Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_rssi single_rssi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 1, 2026 at 1:24 am #290965
single_rssi single_rssiParticipant::OK — been using this thing for something like a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was actually a bit daft — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an each way payout actually came to when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and get a shock. Now I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I open most — you put in your stake, the odds and it shows profit and total return straight away, either odds format. There’s also the fiddly ones — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]how to do matched betting uk[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that genuinely made a difference was the more serious extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability calculator that shows what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutching one gets used a fair bit for when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. The layout feels very functional, let’s say — not much frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine though the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me but worth saying.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does what it says. If you still works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saves me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.