Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by
single_nysi single_nysi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 1, 2026 at 12:42 am #290923
single_nysi single_nysiParticipant::Right — been on this thing for something like six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was honestly a bit daft — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an e/w return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. These days I type the odds in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — you put in stake and odds and it shows the return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/each-way]each way bet calculator william hill[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What really changed how I bet was the geekier extras. There’s an odds-to-probability converter and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutch tool is decent if I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The interface is pretty plain — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it works but the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. And no app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Free, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If anyone still adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.