Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_hyPn single_hyPn.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
July 31, 2026 at 5:42 am #290535
single_hyPn single_hyPnParticipant::So — been using this thing for something like a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me the other day. Am UK based, mainly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was actually a bit daft — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an ew payout actually came to when the place terms changed. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. These days I type the odds in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the one I open most — type in stake and odds and it spits out returns straight away, fractions or decimals. There’s also the multiples — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/implied-probability]betting probability[/url] — free, no signup.
What genuinely shifted things for me is the nerdier extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one gets used a fair bit for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. Its design is a bit basic — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable although the bigger tables are a squeeze. And no proper app, just the site — slight shame but worth saying.
So yeah. Free, barely any ads, works. If you even now does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
July 31, 2026 at 5:44 am #290537
single_hyPn single_hyPnParticipant::So — have been messing about with this thing for about five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d write something up since someone asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an each way payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and get a shock. Now stick my stake in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — you put in stake and odds and it spits out profit and total return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the multiples — trebles maths, lucky 15s, yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]how is matched betting calculated[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that really changed how I bet were the geekier bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter that shows the overround, and a kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit if I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. Its design looks pretty plain — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it works but the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but worth saying.
Anyway. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. If you still adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.