Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_mbPn single_mbPn.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
July 31, 2026 at 4:43 am #290471
single_mbPn single_mbPnParticipant::Right — been on this thing for maybe a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, for context.
The reason I started using it was honestly embarrassing — I never could work out what an ew payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and get a shock. Now type the odds in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the one I open most — you put in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return straight away, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/kelly-criterion]kelly criterion excel formula[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that actually made a difference is the nerdier bits. They’ve got an implied probability thing and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and a kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The design is very functional, let’s say — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s fine though the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.
Anyway. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If you even now works out returns on a calculator app, try it — it’s saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.