Home › Forums › General Comments › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by
single_ofPn single_ofPn.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
July 31, 2026 at 4:32 am #290456
single_ofPn single_ofPnParticipant::OK — been using this thing for about six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. Am UK based, mostly do football and horses, small stakes, for context.
The reason I started using it was actually embarrassing — I never could figure out what an e/w return would be with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. These days I punch the numbers in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in stake and odds and it spits out profit and total return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]lucky fifteen bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that actually made a difference is the geekier tools. They’ve got an implied probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, and there’s the kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is decent if I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. The interface feels a bit basic — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it works though the bigger tables are a squeeze. And no proper app, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.
Anyway. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does what it says. If you still does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.